Sunday, September 26, 2010

Free to good home - Bengali

Pleased to say that Bengali has found a lovely new home. Thanks for everyone's help :)





I have a chestnut colt, rising 3y/o that urgently needs a new home. He is free but the new owner will need to organise transport. He's a nice young man but hasn't had a lot of work done. We started some basic leading yesterday and he took it all very well. He can be gelded beforehand if you would prefer. He's about 14.2hh now but he's a solid Gisbourne bred type with a bit of Exmoor or something similar.

The reason this is urgent is that his original owner has left the country and the lease on the land is changing hands very soon. Anyone is more than welcome to come and have a look at him. He is based in Takapau at present.

If you need more info I am more than happy to answer any questions if I can.

You can contact me on (06) 855 8967 (evenings) or (021) 2525315 (before 5pm) or email me kerry_lockerlampson@yahoo.co.nz

No comments: